Covid 19 Update - Click Here to find out more
 

Latest NewsJune 10th 2021 Update

10th June 20210

June 10th 2021 – Latest Update

We are still awaiting further information from Havelock Academy on when they will be looking to reopen. There has been a delay, due to maintenance issues. They assure me they will inform me as soon as they are in a position to reopen.

I am also awaiting further guidance from Swim England on when they will reduce the high restrictions ;which is currently preventing us from offering any new beginner lessons. If I can ask everyone to continue to be pateint and I will update as soon as I hear the new we are looking forward to.

All persons completing our online enquiry form will be added to our waiting list and will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

Donna and the Sealions Team

Leave a Reply

WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR SWIM SCHOOL?

Sealions Swim School Logo White

2019 Sealions Private Swim School  | Privacy Policy

Developed By Coldstar Systems