June 28th 2021 Update

10th June 20210

June 28th 2021 – Latest Update

We are still awaiting further information from Havelock Academy on when they will be looking to reopen. There has been a delay, due to maintenance issues. They assure me they will inform me as soon as they are in a position to reopen, we will continue to operate at Signhills until the summer holiday break and we hope to run one intensive course of lessons too, once we have the dates we will upload onto this page.

I am also awaiting further guidance from Swim England on when they will reduce the high restrictions ;which is currently preventing us from offering any new beginner lessons. If I can ask everyone to continue to be pateint and I will update as soon as I hear the new we are looking forward to.

All persons completing our online enquiry form will be added to our waiting list and will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

Donna and the Sealions Team

Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/swimsealions/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 1745

Leave a Reply


Sealions Swim School Logo White

2019 Sealions Private Swim School  | Privacy Policy

Hosted By Skyline Internet