Swimming Update

17th August 20200

17/08/20 Update

Whilst lessons remain suspended for now , we are working behind the scenes to try and find a workable solution for us to restart some phased lessons as soon as the pools give us permission to restart. An email update has been sent to those who were enrolled in March this year, prior to the pool closure.
Havelock Academy has said their pool will not be free for external hire until at least October half term currently but they will update me if anything changes.
Signhills Academy are looking at restarting all school children in September, at which point I aim to try and look at restarting some phased lessons if possible soon after. This will be for those who were previously enrolled first.
Updates will appear here as they happen.
Thank you everyone for your patience whilst we await further guidance.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/swimsealions/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 1745

Leave a Reply


Sealions Swim School Logo White

2019 Sealions Private Swim School  | Privacy Policy

Hosted By Skyline Internet